Saturday 11 May 2013

Module 3 Final

I have finally put my Critical Review and my Professional in an addressed envelope ready to be sent on Monday! I have sent my digital versions into the University so there is no going back now! I am still so anxious but so glad most of it is now completed. How are you guys getting on? I am so sorry I haven't been commenting much.. I found it so difficult to both blog, comment and actually complete the work! It was all a bit much! Onto the presentation now! Has anyone started theirs? I am thinking of doing a PowerPoint Presentation, however, I am working on the day of the presentations and it is my students exams coming up soon! Nightmare!

I'd love to hear you guys ideas for presentations and how you are getting on! If you need any help then let me know :)

Rebecca x

1 comment:

  1. Hi Rebecca

    It's good to hear that you have handed in your work, I'm still currently trying to complete mine. I'm struggling a bit due to my time management and also due to work. I've also had the same problem with blogging I've read a few bloggs which have been inspiring and motivating. It's a relief to know that someone other than me has also not been commenting and blogging as much. I have not started thinking about the presentation as of yet however I will do once this module is completed. Good luck

    ReplyDelete