Tuesday 13 November 2012

Task 6a iv)

Task 6a
 
iv) A Pilot Focus Group
 
Below, is my link to Google Docs- My Pilot Focus Group. I still feel like my questions are missing something. I am not sure why? Maybe you could help? Do you feel that anymore questions need to be added in order to cover the whole of my inquiry? Do you think I will need signed forms from participants for all interviews, surveys, focus groups & observations? Is anybody else using forms?
 
Rebecca Clarke's Pilot Focus Group

I realise that all my piloting tools are aimed at Teachers only and not students. I will be including students in my questioning as this will be a necessity to find answers for my inquiry. However, the ethics for interviewing children are much more complex. This is why I have kept my Pilots strictly for adults. 

No comments:

Post a Comment